среда, 2 апреля 2014 г.

Discovering Russia by Rail

Russia by Train
Russia by Train
The distance between Mogilev, the city where I grew up, and Orenburg, the city where most of my family live, is roughly 1250 miles. Every summer my parents and I would take a train there so I can spend the summer with my grandparents. The train ride was about 32 hours long but I always enjoyed it because it allowed me to see new places, new faces, and create new memories. Being on a train for so long creates this new type of reality, a reality that is greatly dependent on who is traveling with you, how well you are able to mingle with people and how easily you can adjust to things. If you know what to expect, prepare in advance and leave the “high maintenance” traveler attitude at home, you can have an unforgettable experience discovering Russia by train.
http://blogs.transparent.com/russian/discover-russia-by-rail-pros-and-cons/